IT'S FESTIVAL TIME!!!
This year's Festival is Friday, March 6th. Tickets are on sale now! Tickets will be sold for $1.00 each. (checks payable to RES) We have some great prizes up for grabs this year including 2 passes to Busch Gardens, 4 passes to Wild Adventures, 2 passes and a parking pass to Universal Studios, 2 passes to Shipwreck Island and many more! We are encouraging students to sell as many tickets as possible and the PTO has several ways to reward their great efforts. Please pay careful attention to the deadlines. There can be no exceptions made.
1. For every 10 tickets sold during tickets sales your child will receive an ice pop during lunch the next day!
2. The top seller from each class during the entire competition will be recognized at the festival ceremony and receive a "Fast Pass" good for one free game at each festival booth.
3. The top 3 classes based on Baked Goods and Ticket Sales school-wide will receive a pizza party sponsored by the PTO.
4. Every child that sells $50.00 or more will attend an awesome Super Seller Picnic and will enjoy the giant inflatable slide, games, snow cones, hot dogs, chips, drinks and lots more! We will post these students' names in the lunchroom when they have met this goal.
5. The top 3 individual ticket sellers school-wide will each be awarded with an awesome prize. (1st place receives an electronic tablet, 2nd place receives a bicycle and 3rd place still to come!)
Deadlines for funds to count towards competitions:
FAST PASS.....Wednesday, March 4th @9:30 a.m.
BAKED GOODS.....Thursday evening, March 5th
TICKETS SALES.....Friday, March 6th @ 9:30 a.m.
If you would like additional tickets, please notify your child's teacher or you may pick them up at the front office. Please contact Gina Mitchell in the front office at 926-2664 if you have any questions.
Thank you for your help in making our festival a huge success! All funds raised from the festival go directly back to the classroom and the kids! Also, be sure to check out all our festival sponsors and thank them for supporting our school.
SAVE THE MARKERS
Riversink is currently participating in the Crayola Save the Markers program "Color Cycle". Last school year Riversink and Shadeville collected over 1500 markers for the program. Together, we helped to create 5.4 new gallons of renewable fuel. (308 markers=1 new gallon of fuel) This year we can save any type of markers such as "other" brands besides Crayola, highlighters, sharpies, dry erase, etc. Mrs. Brooks has a collection basket in the Art Room. Students may bring all non working markers at any time.